Aqua Lightech Limited warrants the ultraviolet disinfection system’s hardware and electrical systems to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period for one (1) years from the dates of purchase by the original owner (consumer) on a pro-rated basis. Aqua Lightech Limited warrants the ultraviolet lamps and sensor probes to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 9,000 hours and the reactor chamber for a period of three (3) years. Aqua Lightech Limited will at its option and expense, either repair or replace such units subject to the following conditions, exceptions, and exclusions.
The foregoing limited Warranty is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Water passed through the unit must fall within the following parameters:
- ¤ Turbidity < 1NTU
- ¤ Iron< 0.3 ppm (0.3mg/L)
- ¤ Tannins < 0.1 ppm (0.3 mg/L)
- ¤ Hardness < 7 gpg (120 mg/L)
- ¤ UV Transmittance >75%
- ¤ Manganese < 0.05 ppm (0.05 mg/L)
- Where total hardness is less than 7gpg, the UV unit should operate efficiently provided the quartz sleeve and/or sensor probe is cleaned periodically. If total hardness is over 7gpg, the water should be softened.Warranty will be void if the proper steps are not taken to ensure that these impurities are not present.
- This limited warranty shall not apply to any unit which has been repaired or altered by anyone other than the warrantor or by a person authorized by the warrantor, not to any units which have been subject to misuse, neglect, or accident.
- This limited warranty runs exclusively to the original consumer and with respect to the original installation only.
- Warrantor shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.
- This limited warranty excludes the cost of labor in removing any defective unit or installing any replacement unit. This limited warranty applies only to a unit when returned to the warrantor at the owner’s expense and in accordance with shipping instructions received from the warrantor.