• Input Power : 2pcs AA battery, Dimensions : 66x56x26mm
• Operation : Signal cable connected controller(suit BAP4011 and BAP4022 only), countdown with controller's operation. Otherwise, timer countdown itself.
• 365 Days Count Down : Simple and effective way for the home-owner to be notified when their UV lamp needs to be replaced. Provides 365 days countdown to meet the standard replacement time for your UV lamp with basic controller.
• Audible Alarm : After countdown completion, it sounds an audible alarm to alert the need to replace new UV lamp.
• Blinking Display : After countdown completion, the display notifies that 365 days have expired.
• Count Up Expired Days : Once countdown is expired, the timer counts up to indicate how many days have passed after the 365 days have expired
1. Power on the controller (BAP4011 and BAP
4022) of UV system
2. Signal cable (red/black) connect timer with controller (suit BAP4011 and BAP 4022 only), then install battery into timer
3. The timer will detect the signal from controller for counting (if none cable connection, timer countdown itself)
4. Strongly recommend to change new battery when
replace new lamp
5. Mute Alarm : press buttonless than 2 seconds
6. Reset to 365 Display : press button 5 seconds to reset 365 days when replace new lamp or reinstall battery